2. Heather Tomlinson bravely goes where many women have gone before (although sadly, many have no choice in doing so). What's it like to wear a headcovering?
3. Across the globe, women are often the worst affected, yet most neglected, victims of war, says Joy Tibbs.
4. Domestic abuse is rife: but why do we hear so little from victims: particularly from within the Church?
5. The Church needs working women, says Amy Orr-Ewing.
6. She gathers thousands of women together annually for the Cherished women’s conference, and leads Life Church, Bradford. Meet Charlotte Gambill.
7. Why gendercide is a serious problem in the abortion debate.
8. You grow up, get married and have a family, right? Not always. Ruth Garner on battling infertility.
9. From mothers to lovers – Christian sexual psychotherapist Maggie Ellis offers her wisdom.
10. Ruth Padilla DeBorst’s family used to joke that she was once known as ‘René’s daughter’. But her growing theological influence has led to him being increasingly known as ‘Ruth’s father’.
And here’s a bonus track for you: meet UK’s first female bishop.