Get a free copy
Premier Christianity is your source of unique Christian content to help you go deeper in your faith, engage with the Church, tackle current issues from a Christian perspective and be inspired by the faith stories of others.
- Anne Widdecombe challenges Christians to get on with sharing the good news
- As the festive season gets underway, James Cary writes on gluttony (the heart problem that gives you heart problems)
- We present 9 questions to ask yourself before voting in the general election
- Hell: Despite most Christians believing in it, new research reveals most churches aren’t preaching about it
- Rend Collective’s Chris Llewellyn remembers the time his worship leading resulted in bloodshed
- We investigate why homelessness is on the rise, and what Christians are doing about it
- As Christian Contemporary Music turns 50 years old, Derek Walker wonders if the genre has lost its way
Plus news, reviews, columnists and much more! Simply fill in the form below to request your free copy – there’s no obligation to subscribe. (UK addresses only)
Go on, give it a read!
"I found depth, contemplation, compassion and steadfast witness all within its pages. Thank you and great job!" (Suzanne, reader)
“It’s the sheer variety that I like – the variety of styles – funny, serious, passionate; the variety of topics – world, church, culture. And all of it, marked by the courage to take on the tough questions with both generosity and a deep commitment to biblical truth.” (Mark Greene, executive director, London Institute for Contemporary Christianity)