Evangelist J.John has delivered more than 7,000 sermons over...
Here are 10 of the evangelist's greatest sayings
- When a man says ‘It would take too long to explain’ he generally means ‘I have no idea how it works’.
- Before an individual can be saved, they must first understand that they cannot save themselves.
- If your output exceeds your input, your upkeep will be your downfall.
- Christianity isn’t a salad bar – we can’t pick and choose the bits we like.
- Two of the most important days are the day we were born and the day we discover why we were born.
- If you take ‘Christ’ out of ‘Christmas’ you’re left with just ‘M&S’!
- When we ask God to do something for us, he generally wants to do something in us.
- The hinge of history can be found on a Bethlehem door.
- Forgiveness is me giving up my right to hurt you for hurting me.
- We pray not to move the hand of God but rather to hold the hand of God.
Thoughts on the latest trends, topics, news and culture from a Christian perspective.