Subscribe to Premier Christianity
THIS MONTH’S ISSUE INCLUDES:
- A celebration of 100 years of female ordination, including profiles of the ‘Wonder Women’ who are changing the UK Church.
- We interview America’s Greatest Theologian Stanley Hauerwas about Christian ethics in the age of Trump.
- Peter Kerridge chats with three business bosses for our feature ‘If Entrepreneurs Ran the Church’.
- Jesus People Revolution: A nostalgic look back at the hippies who turned the world upside down 50 years ago this month.
- What can the Church can learn from the way Jeremy Corbyn has engaged the next generation in his cause? Andrew Buttress explains.
- All this PLUS the latest news from a Christian perspective, book and CD reviews, your favourite columnists and more!
Go on, subscribe today and receive one of these great gifts*!
"I found depth, contemplation, compassion and steadfast witness all within its pages. Thank you and great job!" (Suzanne, reader)
“It’s the sheer variety that I like – the variety of styles – funny, serious, passionate; the variety of topics – world, church, culture. And all of it, marked by the courage to take on the tough questions with both generosity and a deep commitment to biblical truth.” (Mark Greene, executive director, London Institute for Contemporary Christianity)
*While stocks last. We reserve the right to replace the incentive with a gift of equal value.