Subscribe to Premier Christianity
- We explain the meaning of five important Hebrew words that will give you a bigger view of God
- Best-selling Christian author Francine Rivers, whose novel Redeeming Love defined a generation, tells us about life, faith and writing fiction
- Marcus Jones finds out whether believing in God gives Christian boxers an advantage in the ring
- A couple whose young son was killed describe what it’s like to walk through the valley of the shadow of death
- And Justin Brierley puts forward the case for free will.
Plus news, reviews, columnists and much more! Go on, subscribe today and receive one of these great gifts*!
"I found depth, contemplation, compassion and steadfast witness all within its pages. Thank you and great job!" (Suzanne, reader)
“It’s the sheer variety that I like – the variety of styles – funny, serious, passionate; the variety of topics – world, church, culture. And all of it, marked by the courage to take on the tough questions with both generosity and a deep commitment to biblical truth.” (Mark Greene, executive director, London Institute for Contemporary Christianity)
*While stocks last. We reserve the right to replace the incentive with a gift of equal value.