Billy Graham's ministry was marked by a focus on eternity. Whether preaching the gospel, teaching on how to deal with suffering or commenting on his own mortality, Graham pointed his hearers to the reality of heaven
1. "The moment we take our last breath on earth, we take our first in heaven."
2. "My home is in heaven. I'm just traveling through this world."
3. "One day you'll hear that Billy Graham has died. Don't you believe it. On that day I'll be more alive than ever before! I've just changed address".
4. "I've read the last page of the Bible, it's all going to turn out all right."
5. "We will be completely changed when we get to heaven—and so, too, will those we couldn’t get along with while on earth. If God can make the lion and the lamb lie down together, we can trust him to take care of our fractured relationships as we enter our heavenly home."
6. "Knowing we will be with Christ forever far outweighs our burdens today! Keep your eyes on eternity!"
7. "The Bible says that as long as we are here on Earth, we are strangers in a foreign land. There are enemies to be conquered before we return home. This world is not our home; our citizenship is in heaven."
8. "Heaven gives us hope—hope for today and hope for the future. No matter what we’re facing, we know it is only temporary, and ahead of us is heaven."
9. "Believe that Christ died for you. He suffered for you. He won the battle over sin for you. He rose from the grave and was victorious over death so that you can live forever."
10. "The second coming of Christ will be so revolutionary that it will change every aspect of life on this planet. Christ will reign in righteousness. Disease will be arrested. Death will be modified. War will be abolished. Nature will be changed. Man will live as it was originally intended he should live."
Opinions on the latest trends, topics, news and culture from a Christian perspective.